Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another Day on the Learning Tree

This morning Honor reaches the high branch:

SW Florida Eagles - Ground Vid 'E2 Branches To The Attic' 11.20 AM, 3-19-2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maene6wcpFE&feature=youtu.be



When I tune in to the nest in the evening I find Hope home alone, and I wonder where Honor is. He is not in sight of the cam.
Hope alone. But where's Honor?
Not on the usual branch on the right

I do notice a shadow on the left


guess I'll just settle down and wait


hurry, Sundown!
 

After what seems like the longest time, Honor finally shows up!
SW Florida Eagles_03.19.13_Did Ya Miss Me?_7:39 PM EDT 
 


The Sundown Kid
is finally back in the nest!
 
The two eaglets are so sweet together tonight:

the kids play with sticks


tug of war
or goodnight kiss?


two book ends

knocked out
after a busy day

No comments:

Post a Comment