Monday, March 25, 2013

Lunch



'Ozzie Brings E2 A Bagged Lunch!' 11:52 am _3.25.13_
In this hysterical video, Ozzie flies in with food that has a blue plastic bag attached, E2 is quickly down to claim the delivery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOMTDRBdjRY

Not to worry, Honor gets plenty of lunch later on, as the day proves to be a BIG day for yet another reason:

Honor learns that there's more than one way to skin a fish.
coming in for a landing
 


the famished fledgling finds a fish in the nest.
now what?
anybody out there?
I could sure use some help.
there's got to be a way.
what would Mom or Dad do?

let's give it a shot
doing a scientific assessment
pushing on it
standing on it
I think I've got it
by jove, I've got it!
taking a  bite
very tasty!
Oh, what a BIG boy am I!



No comments:

Post a Comment